In November 1997, we set up our courses with a few simple aims that we have stuck with ever since – no matter how big or small the course is. We have a range of solutions to help you to get rid of your fears. We are constantly changing what we do with that rather elusive aim of getting it ‘perfect’ – well, there is no harm in trying is there? We will keep innovating and improving to get our fear solutions just right so that you can get back control in your life. It is possible to avoid flying; to manage around it; to create reasons not to fly. However, we know that as you are now reading our site, you have probably decided enough is enough. By now, you have decided that it is time to consult a professional group of people with a trusted reputation to help you. Our aims are fairly simple and here they are. Our Aims
- To give you back control of how you travel
- To keep the staff ratio high so that our courses feel as friendly and as welcoming as when we started with just 8 delegates on 1st Nov 1997
- To treat you as adults who are professional, capable people that just happen to have fears/phobias
- To give you honest facts about flying safety
- To give you tried and tested psychological techniques and approaches
- To pamper you while you are with us – hence, we give you proper food and refreshments all day included in the price
- To make your day fun as well as informative
This is what we offer on our adult premium courses:
- offer you a full-day course (approximately 8-10 hours duration)
- only charge you £267 inc VAT including the flight
- free 2000 Virgin Atlantic Flying Club miles*
- offer you a unique training method, which includes sitting in small groups of 8 – 11 people with a dedicated team leader / cabin crew trainer. This way you will feel fully supported and your individual needs addressed. We find that our small groups bond and support each other throughout the day to help you overcome your fear of flying. We could seat you in rows alone without staff support but this is not the Virgin way.
- use CURRENT Virgin Atlantic pilots and crew members
- offer full 24 hour online booking facilities or call our office (office hours)
- offer an independent feedback system called the ‘Message Board’. Do please see for yourself why people just like you rave about our courses.
- serve a hot meal and frequent coffee breaks. Many people looking at our website may ask why we serve a substantial meal on the day, when people probably won’t be hungry due to fear. As you can see by the messages left on our ‘Message Board’ that’s not the case. A hot, catered meal may be more expensive for us to provide you with than a sandwich, but, your comfort and well-being is our priority.
- use a whole range of psychological tools & techniques to help you combat your fears. These are delivered by highly qualified, well known practitioners. Paul McKenna said this about just one of the techniques that we use “I have been practicing TFT and evangelistically spreading the word of this wonderful technology now for several years and I never cease to be amazed by the powerful effect that it has upon people to change their lives for the better”.
- give expert care from beginning to end. If for any reason, someone chooses not the fly at the end of the day, one of our team will stay with you and escort you back. We won’t leave you alone at the airport.
- employ approximately a 1 to 9 staff ratio on the day. Our highly skilled team leaders work with us as volunteers. The only reason that they volunteer, is that they love to help people just like you to overcome your fears. The feedback on our ‘Message Board’ regularly shows the high value that you place on our team leaders.
- have every member of the fear of flying team present for the whole day to answer any of your questions
Post Course Care:
- ask questions as often as you like after the course through our message board
- play your CD after the course to re-enforce what you practiced on the course
- phone special assistance at Virgin to let the crew know you are travelling with us via 0344 481 4455 (0344 209 0747 Minicom)
* Flying club points need to be claimed with six months of attending our course Whoopi Clip